Tradextek Special Research Team
Dr. G M Atiqur Rahaman
Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) Discipline
EU Marie Curie Fellowship (Early stage researcher)
EU Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
Khulna University Merit Scholarship
Education Board Merit Scholarships for SSC and HSC
USA, UK, Ireland
Japan, France, Spain
Finland, Germany, Norway
Sweden, Portugal, Netherlands
List of Publications (Partial)
- G M Atiqur Rahaman, Ole Norberg, Per Edstrom, “Experimental Analysis for Modeling Color of Halftone Images”, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS 9016, pp 69-80), Springer International Publishing Switzerland, 2015.
- G M Atiqur Rahaman, M A Hasnat, Rahul Mourya,”Collection, Analysis and Representation of Memory color Information”, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS 9016, pp 93-103), Springer International Publishing Switzerland, 2015
- G M Atiqur Rahaman, Jussi Parkkinen, Markku Hauta-Kasari, Ole Norberg,”Retinal Spectral Image Analysis Methods Using Spectral Reflectance Pattern Recognition”, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS 7786), Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, March 5, 2013
- G M Atiqur Rahaman, A H M Ahsan Rajon, Ashiqur Rahaman, “Effective Approach for Automatic Detection of Vessels, Optic Disk and Macula: Retinal Spectral Image Analysis Perspective”, International journal of Applied Research in Computer Science and Information Technology, Vol. 2, May 2012
- G M Atiqur Rahaman,Image Analysis Approach for Modeling Color Predictions in Printing, Mid Sweden Univ. Licentiate Thesis 108, 2014, ISSN 1652-8948, ISBN 978-91-87557-32-3.
- G M Atiqur Rahaman and A.F.M Nazmul Alam, “An Efficient Approach for fast Fingerprint Identification based on Minutiae Local Structure”, Southeast University Journal of Engineering and Technology (SEUJSE), Volume:2, Issue:2, December 2008.
- G M Atiqur Rahaman, Ole Norberg, Per Edstrom, “Microscale halftone color image analysis: perspective of spectral color prediction modeling”, Proc. SPIE 9015, Color Imaging XIX: Displaying, Processing, Hardcopy, and Applications, 901506 San Francisco, California, USA | 3 February 2014;
- G M Atiqur Rahaman, Ole Norberg, Per Edstrom, “Extension of Murray-Davies tone reproduction model by adding edge effect of halftone dots”, Proc. SPIE 9018, Measuring, Modeling, and Reproducing Material Appearance, 90180F; San Francisco, California, USA | February 02, 2014
- G M Atiqur Rahaman, Ole Norberg, Per Edstrom, “The Effect of Media Interactions in Predicting Spectral Reflectance by Color Prediction Models”, Proc. of 12th Congress of the International Colour Association, pp.593-596, Vol.2, July 2013, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- R. Khan, ABM M. Rahman, G M Atiqur Rahaman, and Md Abul Hasnat. “Unsupervised RGB-D image segmentation by multi-layer clustering.” In 2016 IEEE 5th International Conference on Informatics, Electronics and Vision (ICIEV), pp. 719-724. 2015.
- Ripon, Kazi Shah Nawaz, Ashiqur Rahman, and G. M. Rahaman. “Adomain-independent data cleaning algorithm for detecting similar-duplicates.” Journal of Computers 5.12 (2010): 1800-1809.
- Chatterjee, A., Shuvankar, M., GM Atiqur Rahaman, and Abu S.M.A, “Fingerprint identification and verification system by minutiae extraction using artificial neural network”, JCIT 1(1) (2010): 12-16.
- Abu Shamim Mohammad Arif, G M Atiqur Rahaman, Gautum Kumar Biswas and Syed Nurul Islam, “An Efficient System for Recognition of Human Face in Different Expressions by Some Measured Features of the Face Using Laplacian Operator”, Proc. 11th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology (ICCIT’08), IEEE Catalog Number: CFP0817D, ISBN: 978-1-4244-2136-7, KUET, Dec. 2008, pp: 405-410.
- F. M. Nazmul Alam, Md. Imran Ali, Rameswar Debnath, G M Atiqur Rahaman, “Efficient Fingerprint Identification and Verification System Using Minutiae Matching Technique”, Proc. of the International Conference on Electronics, Computer and Communication (ICECC’08), Univ. of Rajshahi, ISBN 984-300-002131-3, pp: 364-367.
- Manishankar Mondal, G M Atiqur Rahaman, Debasish Tarafder, “Real Time Face Recognition Using Minimum Measurements when at Least Two Thirds of the Face is Present in the Image”, Proc. 9th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT 06), Independent University of Dhaka, 2006, pp: 247-252.